WHY DO WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE NEW PURE-LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES SUPER-OXYGEN BULBS?
Here at the West Clinic we have some of the sickest people in the world walk through our doors. We have been searching for ways to limit bacteria and viruses, to protect our patients, their family members and our medical team.
What we found are two revolutionary new products, PLT (Pure-Light Technologies) anti-bacterial light bulbs and anti-bacterial wipes.
According to independent lab tests they have been proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, fungus, and mold… including MRSA, E-COLI, STAPH, CRE, Salmonella and other diseases...even those viruses and bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics. Additionally, the Pure-Light light bulbs last up to 20,000.00 hours and the antibacterial wipes for one year.
All we did is replace the light bulbs in our clinic with the new Pure-Light anti-bacterial/anti-pollution/anti-allergen light bulbs, and use the new Pure-Light anti-bacterial/anti-allergen surface wipes. We wipe down everything…our counters, door handles, light switches, faucets, and medical equipment, everything that will help reduce bacteria or viruses.
Besides adding the anti-bacterial and anti-allergen protection, we find that odors are reduced and surfaces are easier to clean.
We are using the Pure-Light anti-bacterial light bulbs and surface wipes because we want to:
Dr. Jason West
"My office is next to my boss's office and he is a chain smoker. Even though I have air purifiers in my office it still smells like cigarette smoke all of the time. In desperation I replaced the bulbs in my office with the Pure-Light bulbs. Now, when I come into my office in the morning it smells like stale cigarette smoke. After turning them on about an hour or so, the smell is gone. God bless you. I am trying to get permission to start leaving the lights on in my office all night so that even in the morning it smells clean."
- R. Laird, Tennessee
"I am so thrilled! I got the 'Pure Light' light-bulbs in this afternoon, finally! About an hour ago I put 6 bulbs in. 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the bathroom, 2 in the hallway and 2 in my laundry room. Coincidentally, I have been doing laundry all afternoon and what a difference, wow!! So glad I got them. I was a bit skeptical, not knowing what to expect, but they are worth every penny! Thanks Diane, for telling me about them!!! It is like the middle of a lovely summer day in here. Fumes leave very quickly. We got skunk scent here for the first time I have been here, and now that smell is gone (it still smells outside though). People's cooking smell in the hallway, which finds its way in here too, that is gone. Well I am impressed!!! And all the other invisible benefits we read about....that is very good! My kitties are looking around happier and my plants, I am sure will love it! These light bulbs are cool to touch, so it will be great in the summer time, since my regular bulbs give out lot of heat and the unhealthy fluorescent or the energy saver / spiral ones are really bad for us, so I do not used those, never did."
- Alena, Canada
"Hello- I would like to provide this testimonial as to the effectiveness of the PURE-LIGHT (PLT) light bulbs. I will preface this by saying the bulbs were first installed while my wife was out of town for a few weeks. The PLT bulbs replaced “normal” LED 9 watt light bulbs and located in a bathroom (where litter boxes are located) and family room (where the dog spends 18 hours per day). We have multiple cats (& one dog) and the resulting background odors associated with pets. The PLT were initially left on overnight for a couple nights and then for 2-3 hours per day. I noticed an immediate reduction of odors overnight and pretty much elimination of odors within one day. My wife returned from her trip and was amazed by the reduction of odors. I had a friend who wanted to try out the PLT bulbs, so I removed my bulbs & installed the normal LED bulbs. My wife walked into the house that night (following a 12 hour shift at the hospital) and immediately asked where “her” PLT bulbs were and “asked” me to re-install immediately. That was proof enough for me as to the effectiveness of the PLT technology."
"I am so thrilled with these lightbulbs. I ordered 12 last night through a friend of mine who has seen great results with hers. She allowed me to take 2 home from her order. Upon arriving home I found out my plumbing had backed up and there was a sewer smell throughout my home, primarily in the kitchen. I put a bulb in one of the kitchen sockets and left it on all night. When I awoke this morning and went into the kitchen, there was no more stench! I was so impressed I called and increased my order to 18 bulbs so, I can gift some and put them throughout my home. I am so grateful for this new technology."
- Hope H., California